Friday, July 30, 2010

Inspire Lovely Class Winner!

inspire lovely class kit

I'm getting so nervous now that we are only 2 days from Sunday! Class starts and the teacher is SO nervous... in a good way :)
Or maybe it's the starbucks caffeine talking?! lol

All kits looked so pretty at the post :) Happy mail is on its way if you ordered a kit.
Even Mr.Handsome got in on the fun and helped me kit over 20 kits! He looked SO adorable :)
All e-mail invites for the on-line class have been emailed to all my lovely students. ( Please check your email! )

There is still time to purchase a pass for the class. ( the paypal button in the previous post is still active)
All the fun starts Sunday evening so we will get the party started then. awwwwwwww yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh !!! I just got butterflies in my tummy typing that! hahaa

And so we have one very cute winner:





Congratulations Kathy! Please email me at belladrummer@gmail.com and I will e-mail you the class info. :)

I LOVED reading all the responses to your favorite color. Seems like I loved the ones that used very cute descriptions to explain your favorite color. Some are so romantic :) Thank you for sharing your faves.

I'm off to run last minute errands with so many ideas and things to do swirling around my head a girl could go crazy! But first... starbucks. hahaa! Cross your fingers for me okay? I hope this class is as fun as I think it's going to be :)

I will share my silly out takes here. *wink*

happy friday almost sunday xoxo

yikes!
-d

5 comments:

jamie said...

congratulations, grandma kathy...how fun for you.

looking forward to sunday evening...can't wait actually!!!

enjoy your starbucks!

~j

blue china studio happy said...

Can't wait for class! See you Sunday.

Jennifer Kolakowski said...

Hi Debee,

I did not receive an e-mail (I ordered both class and kit). Could you check on this for me? My e-mail is pkolakowski@sbcglobal.net
I am so excited also!!!
Thank you.

Jen Kolakowski

MarieDK said...

hi debee, i have payed for the class, but havent got an email from you. Just want to make sure that I got a spot :) send you an email.

jennie cornell said...

Hi Debee-
I just signed up for the class on Sunday afternoon.
I haven't received a confirmation email...Just wanted to make sure that you have on the list? thanks so much! Cannot wait-
Jennie