Sunday, January 24, 2010

go out and play

daydreaming again

today it's some more carnation eye candy. I am not a huge fan of them but this little one came in my bouquet. And i kinda like it :) Just a note that I think you all rock. I think you are great and wonderful. And I wish you a happy Sunday! Today enjoy your life. Pretend you are in a fun movie, put some favorite songs on blast and rock out. You deserve it. Enjoy and I will see you all tomorrow. Today, live your dream.

xo,
-

~ Thank you to everyone who purchased a pretty paper kit! I just put 1 more in the shop! ( with 4 small changes to the kit )
Thank you for your support and encouragement. I love that you love playing with paper as much as i do.
sweet ~

1 comment:

Melissa Mann said...

i absolutely adore that picture!

happy sunday to you!