Sunday, July 12, 2009

WINNER!



Because I think random number generators aren't as cute as us :)
This cutie pie helped handsome and I pick our luck winner...#120!

Jennifer said...
Jenn in Vancouver wrote: "I'm in love with the Kenner Road kits, but haven't taken the plunge yet! So hard to try something new, but winning one would be awesome! Thanks for the chance!"


Lucky ducky ;P

Jennifer please e-mail me your post address so the lovely KL can send you your goodies belladrummer@gmail.com

Thank you everyone for playing! It's so nice to meet you :) Sending everyone hugs and happy scrap vibes,
- cutie patootie, Mr. Handsome & debee

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my! Thank you! Thank you! What a great surprise!

Jenn in Vancouver

Anonymous said...

congrats Jennifer!
cute pic!
have a great week. hey, you wanna come do some laundry for me? or at least put it away. i hate that part!
love ya