Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Merry Christmas to you


I hope and pray everyone has a very Merry Christmas. With lots of love & blessings :) Mine definitely have been wonderful.
I made this PEACE banner at the beginning of the month. This entire month, I think I've been striving for PEACE. In my life, love & family. Lot's to think about and be thankful for. Mostly for peace in my heart. I'm grateful for all the blessings God has poured out on my life this year. So this banner represents that most to me right now.
(A closer look)

(I'm all about the details! *LOVE*)


I also made these little cuties to hang around the dinner table with some of the FiggyPudding line (BasicGrey). And to add some more fun to the table, I couldn't help but also make these little guys too. Gotta use up the Christmas paper right?! Hehee. I think the paper cutting was more a form of therapy for me after a half day at work. I woke up all excited about it, that I just wanted to make Christmas decorations all day! No worries though, I made it to work and was very productive :)

And he was a huge fan of the little birdies, he just kept looking at them all HAPPY ;) Such a cutie patootie! From my family to yours, FELIZ NAVIDAD!

1 comment:

Vee said...

omg, the birds are awesome, swoon! ;)